Frozen Smoothie Bowl
Top this fruit-filled smoothie bowl with raspberry syrup and granola for a hearty breakfast or sweet anytime snack.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) cashew milk
- ⅓ cup (100 ml) water
- 2 cups (60 g) kale
- ½ papaya, peeled, seeded, sliced
- 2 frozen bananas, peeled, halved
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled
- 3 medium (450 g) apple, seeded, diced
- Add all ingredients to the container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase speed to Variable 8.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until smooth. Portion into bowls.
- ¼ cup (30 g) raspberries
- 1 teaspoon date syrup
- Add all ingredients to the container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Turn the dial to 1 and increase speed to Variable 2. Blend for 20 seconds, leaving some texture.
To serve, pour the raspberry syrup over the top of the smoothie bowl, and garnish with granola and yogurt.
|Serving Size||1¾ cup (430 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|