Frozen Smoothie Bowl
Top this fruit-filled smoothie bowl with raspberry syrup and granola for a hearty breakfast or sweet anytime snack.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) cashew milk
- .30 cups (80 ml) water
- 2 cups (60 g) kale
- 1/2 (100 g) small papaya, peeled, seeded
- 2 (240 g) medium frozen bananas, peeled, halved
- 1/2 (50 g) avocado, pitted, peeled
- 1 (150 g) medium apple, cored, halved
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container and secure the lid. Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute, or until desired consistency, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
To make a raspberry syrup for an added topping, place 1/4 cup / 30g raspberries and 1 teaspoon of date syrup into the Vitamix 8-ounce blending cup and secure the blade base. Start the blender and increase speed to Variable 2. Blend for 20 seconds. To serve, pour the raspberry syrup over the top of the smoothie bowl, and garnish with granola and yogurt.
|Serving Size||1 serving (430 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|