One of the most famous dishes in Mexico. Do not stand without trying it.
- 1 chicken breast, shredded
- 1 liter chicken broth
- 1 cauliflower
- 8 green tomatoes
- 1 green Serrano chili, or to taste
- ¼ onion
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cup coriander
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable broth
- 5 epazote leaves
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- We cut the cauliflower into 4 and with the help of a processor we put the cauliflower and process until
- we get the size of a corn, I used my @Vitamix_mx on speed 1 for 10 seconds, it was perfect.
- Now we take our tomato and green chili to the Vitamix blender and process at speed 4 and then you
- give it the option of soup, if you don't have this option you can boil the tomato and chili and process.
- Since you have the sauce, add the following ingredients to the smoothie: Onion, garlic, coriander,
- spinach, salt, epazote and blend again.
- Pass the sauce through a strainer and reserve.
- Bring your chicken broth to a boil and when the broth boils add the sauce and add all the remaining
- spices and cook over low heat for 10 min.
- Add the chicken breast, cauliflower and pumpkin and cook for 5 more minutes and that's it.
|Serving Size||60 ounces (4 servinga)|
|Amount Per Servings|