Low Fat Vegan Silken Cashew Chocolate Pudding
Prepare this delicious dessert for your friends and family.
- 16 ounces organic silken tofu
- 1/2 cups unsweetened pure cocoa powder
- 1/4 cups raw cashews, soaked in water
- 1 teaspoon ground coffee, french roast
- 1/2 cups maple syrup, or date molasses
- 4 drops stevia, optional if you like extra sweet
- 1/2 teaspoons pink himalayan sea salt, optional
- garnish: raw granola, coconut flakes, berries, and cherries
- Soak your cashew nuts in water for at least 15 minutes and drain. Place all ingredients except for "garnish' into VitaMix or high powered blender. Blend until creamy and smooth. Transfer creamy pudding into a container cool for at leeast 2 hours prior to serving. Serve with garnishes listed, or get more creative! Enjoy for breakfast, lunch, or dessert!
|Amount Per Servings|