Get creative in the kitchen and prepare this recipe. Azteca cake. This recipe includes different flavors that you will not be able to resist.
- 1 cup white rice
- 500 milliliters water, or natural chicken broth
- 1 small garlic clove
- ¼ white onion
- 1 cup poblano rajas
- ½ cup corn kernels
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Put the rice to soak for about 15 minutes and pour the water.
- In your glass of your Vitamix blender add 500ml of natural water or chicken broth, the poblano rajas,
- cilantro, garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Follow this order.
- Turn on the machine and start with speed 1 until reaching the maximum for 1 minute.
- In a hot casserole add the avocado oil and fry the rice for a minute.
- Pour in the poblano mixture.
- Once it boils, add the corn, lower the heat to low, cover and continue cooking for about 15 minutes or
- until the liquid has evaporated.
- Turn off the heat and let the rice rest, covered.
- With the help of a fork mix carefully to fluff the rice.
- Serve hot to accompany your favorite dish!
|Serving Size||20 ounces|
|Amount Per Servings|