Pomegranate Beet Smoothie
This smoothie is a great boost to overall health. Packed with vitamins and minerals this smoothie will keep you energized.
- ½ cup (70 g) ice cubes
- ½ (30 g) small beet
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley leaves
- ⅓ cup (10 g) fresh spinach
- 1 piece (5 g) fresh ginger root, 1/4" slice
- ½ orange, peeled, halved
- ¼ lemon, peeled
- ½ cup (120 ml) pomegranate juice
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the machine and slowly increase to its highest speed and blend for 45 seconds.
This smoothie is great for expecting mothers as it is high in Folate, Vitamin C and other nutrients needed.
|Serving Size||1½ cup (360 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|