Pumpkin White Chocolate Hot Cocoa
When you cozy up by a fire with a great book and this hot cocoa, you’ll have the perfect cold-weather day on your hands! Feel free to substitute dark chocolate for white if you prefer.
- 3 cups (720 ml) milk
- ¾ cup (200 g) pumpkin purée
- 8 ounces (125 g) white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- ½ cup (25 g) mini marshmallows
- Add milk, pumpkin purée, chocolate, vanilla, ginger, and nutmeg to your Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting or the Hot Soups program (if available). Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 5 minutes 45 seconds; or start the machine and allow the Hot Soups program to complete. Stop the machine.
- Once machine has stopped, select the lowest setting and blend for 10 to 15 seconds to reduce the amount of foam.
- To serve, pour into mugs and top with mini marshmallows!
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|