This pesto variation trades the greens for flavorful tomatoes. Add it to a pasta dish or use as a simple dip.
- 40 (400 g) sun-dried tomatoes, oil packed
- 20 (200 g) cherry tomatoes
- 1⅓ cup (200 g) ricotta cheese
- 20 (5 g) capers
- ½ cup (100 g) Kalamata olives
- ¾ cup (180 ml) olive oil, plus 1 Tablespoon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the machine and increase speed to Variable 7, blend for approximately 15 seconds, using the tamper to push ingredients into the blade if needed.
This Italian version suggests leaving the pesto on the chunkier side versus blending it smooth. Adjust blend time according to your liking. Use up leftover tomatoes or switch out ingredients you have on hand to create this simple dish.
|Amount Per Servings|