This is the ideal icing for decorating holiday sugar cookies! Goes on easily and dries hard. For a thicker icing, simply add a bit more powdered sugar until desired consistency is achieved.
- 6 (115 g) egg whites
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 6 cups (1 kg) powdered sugar
- food coloring
- Place egg whites in your Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select the lowest setting, start the machine, and blend for 4 minutes, or until egg whites reach stiff peaks. Stop the machine.
- Remove lid and add lemon extract and powdered sugar. Blend for 30 seconds on lowest setting, or until combined.
- If desired, add coloring and mix well. Transfer into piping bag.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|