A delicious sandwich spread or a way to brighten up a salad dressing, this spicy mustard is versatile and so easy to make at home.
- ¼ cup (40 g) yellow mustard seeds
- ¼ cup (40 g) brown mustard seeds
- ¼ cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup (60 ml) honey
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix 20-ounce container in the order listed and secure the blade base.
- Select Variable 1, start the machine, and slowly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|