Strawberry Rum Lemonade
This sparkling summer cocktail has the perfect balance of sweet and acidic flavors, with a bit of fresh mint to marry them together.
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- ½ cup (90 g) hulled strawberries
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 1½ cup (360 ml) water
- ¼ cup (50 g) granulated sugar, or Date Syrup to taste
- 4 ounces (60 ml) dark spiced rum
- 3 cups (390 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 start the machine, and slowly increase speed to Variable 10
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!
|Serving Size||1 cup (370 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|