Simple and flavorful dish to share with your loved ones.
- 300 grams black beans, previously cooked and crushed
- 140 grams goat cheese, or vegan almond
- 6 Poblano peppers
- ½ cup coriander
- ½ cup parsley
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- ¼ white onion
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cup cream, it can be the cream of the cashew
- 1 cup water
- The chilies are roasted directly on the fire until tatemar on all sides.
- They put themselves in a bag to sweat for 20 minutes.
- While that happens, we boil the coriander, parsley, spinach, onion and garlic in a cup of water,
- seasoned to taste. Once it boils, leave it for 8 minutes.
- Once boiled, it is removed from the heat, allowed to cool and added to the Vitamix glass along
- with the cream and the lid is tightly closed.
- Turn on the machine and choose the blending program, or select speed 1 and gradually increase
- the speed until you reach 10. Blend for 40 seconds or until it is medium thick and completely
- without lumps. Adjust seasoning. If necessary, add more vegetable broth.
- In another bowl, combine the beans with the goat cheese and adjust the seasoning.
- Once the chiles are ready, their skins are peeled and their seeds removed.
- The chilies are filled with the bean mixture and placed in a refractory arranged with the opening
- facing up.
- The sauce is emptied on top of the stuffed chiles.
- They are covered and put in the oven at 180ºC, taking care that the cream does not boil so it
- does not cut.
|Serving Size||42 ounces|
|Amount Per Servings|