Sweet Beet Hummus Baby Food
This blend not only looks great, it tastes great, too. And as your child develops and begins to eat more solid foods, try pulsing it instead for added texture.
- 1 cup (195 g) sweet potatoes, peeled, diced, roasted, cooled
- 1 cup (195 g) garbanzo beans, cooked, cooled
- ¾ cup (105 g) beets, peeled, diced, roasted, cooled
- 9 fluidounces (270 ml) breast milk or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed then increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute.
If using a machine with programs use the Puree program. Consult your pediatrician with any questions regarding the safe introduction of solid foods for any of these recipes
|Serving Size||1 serving (32 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|