Sweet Pea Baby Food
Starting your kids early—and often—on wholesome, healthy foods will help them appreciate more flavors later in life.
- 1 cup (160 g) peas, fresh, steamed, and cooled
- ¼ cup (60 ml) breast milk or your choice of alternative milk product
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the 8-ounce Puree program (if available).
- Start the blender and increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow to 8-ounce Puree program to complete.
|Serving Size||1 serving (28 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Sweet Pea Baby Food is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Cammie from Baby didn't like texture I was excited to make this but my baby was disappointed. She enjoys whole fresh peas and jarred pea baby food but not this Vitamix pea recipe. I started her on this recipe but she never took to it. She thinks it's totally gross and makes faces. I think it's the texture.
Date published: 2019-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Taramom2 from Great baby food My baby loved the taste and texture, I wish I had a vitamix when I had my 1st baby,other blenders dont compare!
Date published: 2020-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Slgmom164 from Pea vitmix recipe. My grand daughter loved it we’ll be making it again.
Date published: 2019-11-15