Traditional Mexican recipe, ideal to prepare next September 16 with your family and friends.
- 2 cups baked tortilla chips
- 1 cup green sauce
- ½ cup cooked and seasoned beans without broth, black or pinto preferably organic
- 1 avocado in cubes
- 2 Tablespoons clean coriander
- ½ cup vegan cheddar gratin cheese, (recipe on on my YouTube channel)
- 2 Tablespoons shredded red cabbage
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 Tablespoons red onion in julienne
- ¼ cup vegan sour cream, (recipe on my YouTube channel)
- Heat the chips and place them in a deep plate
- pour in the beans, green sauce, and garlic cream.
- Repeat this step 2 times, and at the end add the cheese, radishes, tomatoes, avocado, red cabbage,
- lettuce, onion and finish with coriander and more cream and cheese if necessary, adjust the salt and
- pepper point and serve.
- Add green sauce and ready to eat.
|Serving Size||20 ounces|
|Amount Per Servings|