Vegan Pork Rind
Give your recipe a different touch and prepare the Lily Robles vegan pork rind.
- 500 grams tomatillo
- 1 cup chopped nopales
- 1 bunch coriander Green chili, to taste
- Half a white onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of sea salt
- 300 grams soy pork
- Cook the nopales with salt for 10 minutes
- For the sauce:
- Blend in the @Vitamix_Mx blender for 30 seconds on level 5: The tomatillos, ½ cup of water, the onion,
- the garlic, the chili peppers, salt and the bunch of coriander.
- Fry the blended sauce in the oil.
- Strain the nopales
- Integrate the nopales and pork rinds with the green sauce.
- Cook for 2 more minutes
- Accompany with crushed beans or make taquitos.
|Serving Size||35 ounces|
|Amount Per Servings|