Whipped Cauliflower Mash
Try to prepare this vegan mashed cauliflower, it has the perfect texture and it’s very easy to prepare.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (or 1 frozen bag, steamed)
- 2 Tablespoons tahini (sesame seed butter)
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- sprig thyme for garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add in cauliflower florets, and steam in boiling water for about 7 min.
- Drain cauliflower and transfer into VitaMix. Add tahini, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt and pepper and blend using tamper to get all pieces mashed.
- Scoop into a bowl and top with fresh thyme. Pairs great with roasted portobello steaks!
|Amount Per Servings|