Acai and matcha green tea provide an array of health benefits, while apple juice, blueberries, and banana round out the flavor.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) apple juice, or coconut water
- 2 cups (175 g) frozen blueberries
- 1 (100 g) Sambazon Acai Berry Superfruit Pack, broken into 4 pieces
- 1 (150 g) frozen banana, halved
- 2 cups (60 g) kale
- ¼ teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start the blender, and increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds, using the tamper to press ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||1 serving (160 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Acai Bowl is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TiffanyB from Fantastic tasting and simple to make Acai bowl This is very delicious! I poured it into a bowl and topped it with gluten free granola and sprinkled a little organic chia seed ontop, which was not part of the ingredients. I am fortunate to live in a city where I have easy access to things like chia seed, matcha powder and the Sambuca Acai super food. My one suggestion would be to include ingredients to a recipe for making your own superfood pack for those without access to these types of specialty pre made products.
Date published: 2016-06-13