Acorn Squash Soup
Maple syrup, nutmeg and ground cinnamon add holiday flavor to this classic autumn soup. Garnish with roasted pumpkin seeds for even more holiday zest.
- 2 cups (480 ml) chicken broth
- ½ cup (120 ml) low fat evaporated milk
- ½ other acorn squash, cooked, peeled, seeded
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 4-5 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page