All Green Smoothie Bowl with Kefir
This quick and healthy smoothie bowl is made even creamier with kefir, avocado, and spinach.
- 1 cup (240 ml) plain kefir
- 1 (200 g) avocado, halved, seeded, peeled
- 2 cups (60 g) fresh spinach
- 2 Tablespoons hemp seeds, optional
- 2 cups (300 g) frozen mango chunks
- 2 cups (40 g) blueberries, for garnish
- ¼ cup (20 g) unsweetened flaked coconut
- Place kefir, avocado, spinach, hemp seeds, and frozen mango into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Start machine, slowly increase to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper if necessary to push the ingredients into the blades.
- Portion into bowls. Garnish with blueberries and coconut flakes.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|