All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
A great multipurpose flour for your gluten-free baking needs.
- 2 cups (300 g) white rice flour
- ⅔ cup (80 g) potato starch
- ⅓ cup (40 g) tapioca starch
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 15 seconds or until ingredients are incorporated.
Use in place of regular flour 1:1 in a recipe.
|Serving Size||¼ cup (30 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bettymac from Baking basic for gluten free cooking! I keep a mixture of this flour at all times. It is a perfect substitute for white wheat flour. For waffles I add bean flour or almond flour for more texture. It works well for breading with herbs and makes fluffy pancakes. If your family has a gluten-free member no one will notice the change. Having this flour option has been a family-saver for us.
Date published: 2018-03-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by W998 from Gluten Free Flour This was useless. The tape discuss making flour from wheat. Unless this was a specialized wheat, it was not useful to a gluten free cook!
Date published: 2016-05-08
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page