With no preservatives and all-natural ingredients, homemade applesauce just tastes better. A lot better. And you’ll be glad you made the effort, however easy it is.
- 4 apples, seeded, cored, quartered
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 4.
- Pulse 10 - 12 times using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blade. Remove lid and scape ingredients down towards the blade.
- Select Variable 4 and pulse an additional 10 - 12 times scraping sides of container as needed.
- Continue steps until desired consistency is reached.
The agave nectar can be substituted for honey.
|Serving Size||½ cup (125 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|