A simple side dish or starch to add to your dinner plate that feels restaurant-worthy.
- 3 cups (720 ml) half & half
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup (120 ml) water
- ½ cup (50 g) Asiago cheese, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (240 g) cornmeal
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place half & half, eggs, water, cheese, garlic, and seasonings into the Vitamix 40 oz. container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and blend for 2 minutes. Remove lid plug.
- Slowly add the cornmeal to the container through the lid plug opening. Blend an additional 60 seconds, until all cornmeal is incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x9-inch (23 cm x 23 cm) baking dish. Cover with foil and bake 15 to 20 minutes. (Note: the cornmeal will settle to the bottom unless you get the pan in the oven right away to start cooking.)
- Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||5 ounces (160 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|