Banana Blueberry Orange Smoothie
Kids love the delightful purplish color of this refreshing snack! Just add ice to turn it into a delicious sorbet.
- ¾ cup (180 ml) water
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- 1 frozen banana, peeled, halved
- ½ cup (75 g) frozen blueberries
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|