With a fresh peach, peach schnapps, and champagne, this Venice native is one of Italy's most popular cocktails. Garnish with a peach slice or cherry.
- 1 peach, pitted, halved
- 1 ounce (30 ml) peach schnapps
- 6 fluidounces (180 ml) Champagne, chilled
- Place peach and peach schnapps into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour into tall fluted glasses and add chilled Champagne. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Bellini is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by JosieG from Great taste but... As with the previous review, this came out kind of lumpy. Next time I would make this in a smaller container or quadruple the recipe. My husband thought it should be colder and suggested using frozen peaches. I’ll try that as well because the taste was great!
Date published: 2019-08-09
Rated 2 out of 5 by Cass123 from Kind of lumpy I was expecting this to come out like the ones they make at a restaurant called ‘Milestones’ so delicious and slushy consistency. However it ended up lumpy and not very good, the peach skins don’t seem to get blended all the way.
Date published: 2019-07-28