Blackberry Herb Fruit Purée
Bright with the flavor of mint and basil, and sweetened with blackberries, peaches, and wildflower honey.
- ½ cup (120 ml) coconut water
- ¼ cup (10 g) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ⅛ cup (5 g) mint leaves
- 2½ cup (350 g) blackberries
- 8 ounces (230 g) frozen peache slices, thawed
- 1 Tablespoon honey, optional
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute 35 seconds, using the tamper if needed to press the ingredients into the blades.
When blending blackberries or other fine seeded fruits increase blending time to pulverize the seeds and create a super smooth smoothie.
|Serving Size||0.25 cups (60 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|