Broccoli Cheese Soup
This cheesy favorite is ready in just 6 minutes. Ladle over steamed broccoli pieces for added texture. To create a thicker texture use more broccoli. 1 lb of vegetables to 3 cups of liquid is a good starting point for a ratio.
- 2 cups (480 ml) milk
- 1 cup (120 g) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups (270 g) broccoli florets, cooked
- 2 teaspoons onion, peeled, diced
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 5 minutes 45 seconds, or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid.
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce Low-Profile Container, to save for leftovers.
|Serving Size||1 serving (433 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|