Caesar Salad Dressing
A classic dressing with tangy flavors and creamy consistency made without preservatives.
- 6 large pasteurized egg yolks
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/3 cups lemon juice
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup (120 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (240 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Blend for 25-30 seconds or until smooth.
Refrigerate in airtight container for three to four days.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|