Chocolate Orange Fondue
Orange zest simmered in heavy cream gives this fondue a hint of fresh citrus flavor. Serve with marshmallows or sliced fruit dippers.
- 1 cup (240 ml) heavy cream
- 1⅔ cup (280 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons (28 g) butter
- 1½ fluidounce (45 ml) Grand Marnier
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes or until melted and smooth. You may need to use the tamper to break up air pockets that form during blending.
- Pour into fondue pot. Stir in Grand Marnier.
For dippers, try sponge cake, pound cake, sliced apples, sliced pears, marshmallows, strawberries, bananas, and fresh or canned pineapple chunks.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|