This sweet apple syrup is delicious served warm or cold over vanilla ice cream, pancakes or drizzled atop a slice of apple pie.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) water
- 3 cups (375 g) apple, seeded, cored, quartered
- ½ cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid. Use warm or cold over vanilla ice cream, pancakes or as a garnish for apple pie.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (34 )|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Cinnapple Syrup is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ladydi1 from So easy to use. I bought the Vitamix a couple of years ago and I love it especially the soups..
Date published: 2015-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joner from Best Investment Ever!!! Bought this about 8 years ago. Used it for smoothies for years for breakfast. Made the kids the ice cream stuff a lot. Keeps the fibre in whatever you make so your never constipated. You get better absorption of the nutrients and feel great afterwards. Made some of the soup recipes and they make up quickly when your hungry. Of course you can also dazzle your friends with some great mixed drinks as well.
Date published: 2018-02-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joha731 from Cinnapple Syrup I just made the Cinnapple Syrup formy plain yogurt (fora change instead of using honey) and oh my goodness. BEST THING EVER! I will most definitely do this again. And I'll even experiment and try it with pears.. Can't wait to try it with other fruits..
Date published: 2020-06-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by Dwaj1988 from Very Good This was so easy and has great flavors. I will be making this again
Date published: 2020-02-17