Citrus Carrot Juice
Pineapple chunks and a lemon slice add a citrus zing to this refreshing carrot juice.
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 6 (600 g) slices of pineapple, peeled, with core
- 4 (220 g) medium carrots, washed, halved
- 2 slices lemon, with peel, ¼" slices
- 2 cups (270 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is achieved, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
Leaving the core on your pineapple when blending is a great way to up your fiber intake and reduce waste. Try blending carrots with the fronds on as well for even more nutritional benefits!
|Serving Size||1 serving (223 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|