Cream of Asparagus Soup
The vibrant green color of this asparagus purée makes it as beautiful as it is delicious.
- 1½ pound (680 g) asparagus, steamed
- 1½ cup (360 ml) chicken broth
- ½ cup (120 ml) half & half
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place asparagus and chicken broth into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 6 minutes or until hot. Reduce to Variable 2; remove lid plug.
- Add half and half through the lid plug opening. Blend for 10 seconds.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve over reserved asparagus spears.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Due to inactivity, your session has timed out and is no longer active.Reload the page