Nothing says holiday cheer like the cool, vibrant color of cranberry and sweetened lime juice. Sugar-coated cranberries give this glass an icy finish.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) cranberry juice
- 2 fluidounces (60 ml) vodka
- 1 fluidounce (30 ml) triple sec
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 35 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
|Serving Size||1 cocktail|
|Amount Per Servings|
Frosted Cosmopolitan is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynnae from Love this cocktail I've owned my vitamix for 5 years and this was one of my first cocktails I made and continue to make! I love that I can make restaurant/bar quality drinks in my home along with homemade hummus, salsa, soups, smoothies, flours, almond milk, etc.
Date published: 2018-11-18