Serve this traditional chilled soup over chopped cucumbers and tomatoes for a refreshing twist.
- 1½ cup (360 ml) tomato juice
- 1½ Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (315 g) tomatoes, halved
- 1 (215 g) medium cucumber, peeled, quartered
- ½ (30 g) small onion, peeled, quartered
- 1 (115 g) large green bell pepper, seeded, halved
- 1 dash hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place tomato juice, vinegar, olive oil, tomato, cucumber, onion, and green pepper into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then increase to Variable 3.
- Blend for 20 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades.
- Season soup with hot sauce, salt, and pepper and serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving (246 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|