Green Tea Fruit Freeze
Combine after-dinner tea and dessert into one bright, refreshing bowl.
- 3/4 cups (240 ml) green tea
- 1/2 cups (120 ml) plain dairy free yogurt, or plain yogurt
- 4 dates, or 1/4 cup honey, pitted
- 2 cups (300 g) frozen cranberries
- 2 cups (300 g) frozen pineapple chunks, chunks
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen strawberries
- 1 small (120 g) frozen banana, peeled
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed, using the tamper to press ingredients toward the blades.
- In about 30-60 seconds, the sound of the motor will change and four mounds should form.
- Stop the machine. Do not over mix or melting will occur. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 serving (122 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|