Holiday Fruit Salad Smoothie
With a delicious assortment of citrus and harvest fruits, this smoothie adds a beautiful accent to your holiday spread.
- ½ cup (80 g) grapes, or green grapes
- 1 (130 g) orange, peeled, quartered
- 1 slice (80 g) pineapple, peeled
- ½ (60 g) banana
- 4 baby carrots
- ¼ (35 g) apple
- 2 cups (260 g) ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades
This recipe can easily be doubled in the 64-ounce container to make a large batch smoothie for a group.
|Serving Size||1 Serving (304 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|