Mixed Berry Coulis
The only ingredients this coulis requires are fresh berries and powdered sugar. Spoon over your favorite pastry or frozen dessert for mouthwatering sweetness.
- 3 cups (400 g) strawberries
- 2 cups (300 g) blueberries
- 2 cups (300 g) raspberry
- ½ cup (120 ml) date syrup, or powdered sugar
- Place all ingredients into the VItamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 45 seconds.
- If desired, strain puree through a fine mesh sieve to catch any remaining seeds.
|Serving Size||1 serving (33 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Carbohydrate||5.00 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.00 g|