Mushroom Coconut Soup
- 1½ cup (400 ml) coconut milk
- 7 ounces (200 g) button mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon boullion powder
- 2 cloves black garlic
- ½ cup (130 g) butter beans
- ¼ teaspoon tamari
- 1 teaspoon Tahini
- cracked pepper, to taste
- Place the coconut milk, cleaned mushrooms, boullion powder, and black garlic into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Press Start and slowly increase speed to Variable 6. Blend for 1 minute.
- Add the butterbeans, tamari, tahini and cracked pepper.
- Select Hot Soup program or select Variable 1 and slowly increase speed to Variable 10.
- Press Start and allow machine to complete programmed cycle or blend on Variable 10 for 5 minutes.
|Serving Size||1 cup (240 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
Mushroom Coconut Soup is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Icdabin from Tried several times As above getting better need to use the black garlic and double up increase the butter beans to thicken, used soy instead of tamarin, we like it. If your are into to mushrooms then try this, grated cheese on top and crusty bread good comfort food
Date published: 2017-09-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by IH2019 from Really good! I added some bell pepper and a few leave of basil. It came out tasting fantastic!
Date published: 2019-08-08