Raisin Almond Breakfast Spread
Almonds and ginger paste make this breakfast spread creamy without the use of dairy ingredients.
- 2 Tablespoons honey, or sugar
- 1 cup (140 g) raw almonds
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 cup (185 g) raisins
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 1 minute, using the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons (30 ml)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Raisin Almond Breakfast Spread is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by EnigmaNamaste from This one sucks! Equal amounts of almonds and raisins makes a raisin paste! Very disappointing. I'll try adding more almonds. This doesn't look at all like in the photo.
Date published: 2018-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marleos from Love it I put it on top of raw bread, Very delicious. Thanks for the recipe, will use it again :)
Date published: 2018-11-17