Squash abounds in the fall and winter months, making this recipe an ideal addition to your holiday breakfast menu.
- 8 large eggs
- ⅔ cup (160 ml) whole milk
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) olive oil
- 1¼ cup (200 g) onion, peeled, diced
- 1 cup (150 g) green bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, diced
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 3½ ounce (100 g) Manchego cheese
- 1 pinch Paprika
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded, roasted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place eggs, milk, oil, onion, pepper, parsley, cheese and paprika into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 8.
- Turn machine on and off to pulse 8 to 10 times to chop the vegetables and cheese.
- Place the squash into a square baking pan.
- Pour the egg mixture over top. Mix gently to incorporate. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 175°F (80°C) for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|