Summer Splash Smoothie
Melons, peaches, and pineapple bring the taste of summer in a juicy smoothie.
- ½ cup (120 ml) water
- 3 slicees (170 g) honeydew melon, peeled, halved
- 2 slices (80 g) cantaloupe, peeled, halved
- 1 large (175 g) peach, halved, pitted
- 1 cup (130 g) ice cubes
- 3 slices (150 g) peeled pineapple, about 1/4 small pineapple
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Start the blender on its lowest speed, then quickly increase to its highest speed.
- Blend for 40 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, using the tamper to push ingredients toward the blades.
|Serving Size||1 serving (275 g)|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Summer Splash Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kim Blue real name Maya from Loved it I made this smoothie this morning and it was brill, amazing I never have smoothie and I loved it in every way I could. You SHOULD have it you will just die with so much love
Date published: 2017-05-25