Thyme Honey Ham Glaze
With five simple ingredients, this easy-to-make glaze is the perfect accompaniment to a holiday ham.
- 3 Tablespoons (45 g) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup (60 ml) apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup (120 ml) honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
|Serving Size||1 Tablespoon|
|Amount Per Servings|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|