Dish with a wide combination of seafood, perfect to enjoy the summer and sun.
- 4 raw fish fillets
- 220 grams precooked octopus
- 300 grams precooked shrimp
- 200 grams precooked clam
- 2 medium onions
- 1 bunch coriander
- 4 tomatoes
- 10 pitted lemons
- 1 bottle of tomato juice with clam
- huichol sauce
- salt and pepper
- Avocado to taste
- Clean and chop the steaks.
- Chop the octopus, shrimp and precooked clams.
- Chop the two onions, the cilantro and the tomato. This step can be done with your Vitamix, just press
- speed 1 and drop the vegetables through the opening of the lid.
- Squeeze the juice of 10 lemons.
- Add the fish in a bowl with the juice of the lemons. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 1 to 2
- hours so the lemon can “cook” the fish.
- Mix with all the chopped vegetables and other seafood.
- Add tomato juice and the Huichol sauce.
- At the end add avocado to accompany it.
|Serving Size||60 ounces (4 servings)|
|Amount Per Servings|