Coffee Cacao Banana Nice Cream with Blueberry Bites
Just as delicious as real ice cream as the dairy alternative. You can enjoy as a breakfast bowl, or a sweet after dinner treat that will make you feel energized and vibrant.
- 2 cups frozen banana, peeled
- 1/4 cups unsweetened cacao powder
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened roasted cacao nibs, optional
- 1 teaspoon finely ground dark roast coffee
- 1/2 vanilla bean, whole, or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/4 cups frozen blueberries
- toppings: raw almond butter, cinnamon, coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- optional: 1 scoop Amazing Grass Peanut Butter SuperFood (for protein and flavor booster)
- In VitaMix, blend all ingredients (but raw blueberries, almond butter, cinnamon, coconut flakes) together on hi speed using plunger. Blend until whipped into smooth ice cream.
- Add blueberries at the very end so you still have some pieces to chew on. Scoop out and top with raw almond butter, cinnamon, and coconut flakes.
- Enjoy right away! You can add peanut butter or almond butter to the frozen base if you'd like an creamier ice cream.
|Amount Per Servings|