Ginger Citrus Salad Dressing
A savory blend of ginger, cilantro, and scallion combined with peanut oil and citrus fruits to create a classic Asian salad dressing or marinade.
- ¼ cup (60 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1 Large orange, peeled, halved
- 1 lemon, peeled, halved
- 1 small lime, peeled
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) salt
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- ½ cup (120 ml) peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon (150 ml) honey, optional
- ¼ cup (15 g) fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- Place vinegar, orange, lemon, lime, onion, mustard, fresh ginger, and salt into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase to the highest speed.
- Blend for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lid plug and slowly add olive, peanut and sesame oils in a thin stream through the lid plug opening until emulsified.
- Reduce speed to Variable 4 and add parsley and cilantro.
- Blend for 1 minute until smooth.
Multi-purpose sauce that can be used as a salad dressing or marinade.
|Serving Size||2 Tablespoons|
|Amount Per Servings|