Tazón de smoothie 100% verde
El aguacate le da una textura suave a esta receta. Decore con bayas frescas, nueces o semillas.
- ½ taza (120 ml) de agua de coco
- ½ aguacate
- 1 taza (30 g) de espinaca
- 1 cucharada de semillas de cáñamo
- 1 taza (150 g) de mango congelado
- 2 cucharadas de moras azules
- 2 cucharadas de hojuelas de coco sin azúcar
- Vierta el agua de coco, el aguacate, la espinaca, el cáñamo y el mango en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta llegar a la máxima.
- Licúe durante 1 minuto usando la barra presionadora para dirigir los ingredientes hacia las cuchillas.
- Sirva en un tazón y decore con las moras y el coco.
Una sustanciosa y nutritiva opción para desayunar que proporciona grasas insaturadas y fibra.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 porción|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||8 g|
|Fibra dietética||12 g|
All Green Smoothie Bowl is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by jennago from Smooth with nice texture on top I made this recipe today with my lunch. I only substituted the hemp seeds for chia seeds since I had them on hand. It was very smooth and flavorful. Having the coconut flakes gave it some crunch and the blueberries gave it a tangy flavor. I had some fresh raspberries which I added at the end of the meal. They were very good on top of this dish as well.
Date published: 2016-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by AvaB from my first smoothie bowl This was my first smoothie bowl. I didn't have frozen mango so I substituted a cup of frozen strawberries - and the outcome was fabulous. The texture was nice, so smooth. I loved the contrast of the coconut on top - adding a bit of crunch. The recipe was super easy to make, and I really liked eating a smoothie from a bowl. I made an occasion of it by choosing a lovely bowl, and sitting in the garden with my dog. I will definitely be making more smoothie bowls - they are perfect for the weekend.
Date published: 2019-07-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bluebell from Pretty good I replaced the avocado with banana and the coconut water with oat milk. Tasty
Date published: 2019-07-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by SayCheesecake from How did I manage without this machine? This machine was a gift. I use it 4-5 times most days. I really LOVE this product and do not know how I managed without it.
Date published: 2016-06-01