Smoothie de pay de manzana
Consienta su paladar con esta deliciosa bebida baja en calorías a base de manzanas frescas, yogurt y especias para pay de manzana. Sirva con un poco de canela.
Especias para pay de manzana
- 1 cucharadita de canela molida
- 1 cucharadita de nuez moscada molida
- 2 cucharaditas de jengibre en polvo
- ½ cucharadita de cardamomo en polvo
- Para las especias para pay de manzana, introduzca todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y mezcle hasta que se incorporen por completo. Guarde en un recipiente hermético pequeño.
Smoothie de pay de manzana
- 1½ manzanas sin semillas ni corazón y en cuartos
- ¾ de taza (180 ml) de yogurt de vainilla bajo en grasa
- 1 cucharada de azúcar morena
- ½ cucharadita de especias para pay de manzana
- 1 taza (130 g) de cubos de hielo
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10 y luego, hasta nivel Alto.
- Licúe durante 1 minuto o hasta obtener la consistencia deseada.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 taza (240 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
Apple Pie Smoothie is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 5 out of 5 by otterheart from Really Pretty Good Apple "Pie" Smoothie Made this to recipe and good on it's own. Used Trader Joe's vanilla yogurt. Liked it and then added a bit of vanilla! mmmmm I didn't have "pumpkin pie spice" the blend but used cinnamon, clove, and fresh nutmeg. Ok it's not exactly to recipe but pretty darn close. I'll be making this more often!
Date published: 2015-10-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by sunnymonkey from yum! I had to cook the apples a little in water since my husband is mildly allergic to raw apples. It thinned out the smoothie a bit so next time i'll add more yogurt to compensate. I also put some gingersnap cookies to simulate a "crust" taste.
Date published: 2015-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michelle76 from Apple pie in a glass! All our kiddos asked for 2nd & 3rds on this one. Tastes like apple pie in a glass our oldest said. Pretty yummy I must say. Didn't have "apple pie spice" but that's just basic...dash cinnamon, nutmeg & clove Is what I used used cause that's what was on hand.
Date published: 2015-10-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by ultra468 from Delicious!!!!!!!!!! we love our 780!!!!!!!!! We made this smoothie exactly according to the recipe. It was delicious! Now it is our favorite! It is real easy to make also. Thanks Vitamix!!!!
Date published: 2016-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by professional chef 99 from yum! my friend loved it! I had my friend over and we made it and loved it! As a young professional chef, I like to keep my breakfasts simple and healthy!
Date published: 2017-04-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by MsAz from Pretty good, even without cardamom Was missing cardamom, but still came out all right. Replaced the tablespoon of brown sugar with maple syrup. A little confused by the instruction to mix spices in the Vitamix - maybe it's the model I have, but there was too little content for the spices to "mix" when I turned the machine on, so I just manually mixed them in a bowl. Might try bulking it up in the future with some oatmeal or frozen zucchini.
Date published: 2018-12-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mpaint from Pretty good. It does taste like apple pie. We added spinach before the ice and it worked fine.
Date published: 2015-10-05
Rated 2 out of 5 by burns_erin from Nope for me I don't know if it is the apples I am picking or just that I do not like apple smoothies, but no matter what I do it comes out mealy. Plus something in the spice combo doesn't settle right and I suspect it has to do with the absence of heat acting on the volatile oils. It is drinkable but I likely won't try this one again.
Date published: 2019-07-31