Hamburguesas de frjoles negros con aioli sriracha
Pequeñas bollos ideales para lucirse con sus invitados.
- 14½ onzas (425 g) de frijoles negros enlatados, enjuagados y escurridos
- ¼ de taza (30 g) de cebolla pelada y cortada en cuadritos
- 10 g (¼ de taza) de hojas frescas de cilantro
- 2 dientes de ajo
- 2 cucharaditas de salsa de soya baja en sodio
- ½ cucharadita de sal (opcional)
- ¼ de cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- ½ taza (60 g) de pan rallado panko
- 1 huevo grande
- 4 bollos para hamburguesa
- ¼ de taza (60 g) de mayonesa de canola
- 1 cucharadita de salsa Sriracha
- 1 cucharadita de jugo de limón
- 2 tazas (40 g) de arúgula
- Introduzca los frijoles negros, la cebolla, el cilantro, el ajo, la salsa de soya, la sal, la pimienta, el panko y el huevo en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 8.
- Pulse el interruptor de encendido/apagado entre 8 y 10 veces usando la barra presionadora para dirigir los ingredientes hacia las cuchillas.
- Retire la mezcla y colóquela en un tazón. Deje reposar durante 15 a 20 minutos.
- Forme 4 hamburguesas con la mezcla.
- Coloque las hamburguesas en una bandeja para hornear rociada con aerosol antiadherente.
- Hornee a 425°F (220°C) de 8 a 10 minutos. Voltee las hamburguesas y hornee durante 6 minutos más.
- Para el alioli Sriracha, mezcle la salsa Sriracha con la mayonesa y el jugo de lima.
- Acomode las hamburguesas sobre los bollos con la arúgula y la mayonesa Sriracha.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 porción|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||2.5 g|
|Fibra dietética||6 g|
Black Bean Burgers with Sriracha Aioli is rated out of 5 by 19.
Rated 5 out of 5 by geckokarma from Yum & they hold together I've tried at least 3 other black bean burger recipes, and this is hands down the winner. Seems it's tough to build a recipe with the right binding to hold burgers together, but this one does it. And one of my picky eaters (age 6) actually eats them.
Date published: 2015-11-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kattomm from Delicious!! These black bean burgers are amazing- I am vegan and sub a "flax-egg" (1 tbs flaxseed and 3 tbs water) for the egg and it comes out perfect!
Date published: 2017-10-28
Rated 3 out of 5 by Barb Mc from Suggestions for egg substitute? Recipe is vegetarian. Looking for ideas to make it vegan by substituting another ingredient for the egg. Any ideas?
Date published: 2017-09-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mullaney13 from delicious black bean burgers Bought my Vitamix on 12 30 2015 and made my black bean burger on 1 2 2016. Wonderful and will not be buying frozen ones ever again. So happy!!
Date published: 2016-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by SarahP from Delicious Easy. To make and they taste wonderful. I will be making these again. I would recommend using parchment paper.
Date published: 2015-12-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hungry Hawaiian from Awesome and simple This recipe was my first effort with my new Vitamix, since purchasing it yesterday. It has earned permanent real estate in our kitchen. Following its placement and use in our kitchen I donated four other kitchen appliances to the Salvation Army, since I now own a one stop kitchen appliance. Black Bean Burgers: I doubled the recipe, with the exception of the spices and they came out perfect. I did sub with the parchment paper, as suggested and the results were perfect. I scooped up the burger mix with an ice cream scooper, plopped it on the parchment paper, then shaped it with a spoon. The burgers slid off the paper, making it easy to flip for the final bake. I prepared the burgers for our daughter and her young children (ages 4 & 7), but did not add the spicy sauce, just mayo, lemon juice and a little ketchup. The 4 year old boy gobbled his burger up without complaint, while the 7 year old girl was pickier and said it tasted weird. She took one bite and decided it was not for her. But, she did sneak several snacks before dinner and I think this played a role in her decision to pass on the burger. Next time I will be sure she is hungry......Lol. As for me I will never use store bought veggie burgers again, cause when my daughter and wife tried it, they said it was awesome....nuf said, the Bean Burger is now a permanent fixture in our home, thanks to the Vitamin effort.
Date published: 2017-12-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nictesta from Simple and delicious! This is the first recipe I have made with my new Vitamix (other than smoothies) and I am hooked! It was so simple and these taste better than any frozen veggie burger i have had (and ive tried them all). this will definitely be in the weekly rotation:)
Date published: 2016-05-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ziggy from Killin it Awesome recipe! Easy and quick I will definitely make this again in the future .
Date published: 2017-04-25