Sopa de frijol negro
Sustanciosa sopa espesa de frijol negro y garbanzo con todo el sabor de los distintos tipos de pimiento morrón, el jalapeño, las cebolletas y el ajo.
- 3 tazas (720 ml) de caldo de verduras bajo en sodio
- 1½ tazas (315 g) de frijoles negros cocidos, enjuagados y escurridos
- 1½ tazas (360 g) de garbanzos enjuagados y escurridos
- ½ taza (80 g) de cebolla sofrita
- 3 dientes de ajo asados
- 3 cucharadas (45 ml) de jugo de limón
- 1 jalapeño sin semillas cortado en cuartos
- 1 cucharadita de comino molido
- ¼ de cucharadita de sal
- ⅛ de cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- ¼ de taza (35 g) de pimiento morrón rojo sin rabo ni semillas y cortado en cuadritos
- Introduzca el caldo, ¾ de taza (155 g) de los frijoles, los garbanzos, la cebolla, el ajo, el jugo de lima, el chile jalapeño y los condimentos en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione el programa para sopa caliente o la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la máquina y permita que finalice el programa ajustado, o incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta el nivel Alto y licúe durante 6-7 minutos o hasta que salga vapor a través del orificio de la tapa.
- Reduzca la velocidad a 4 y retire el tapón de la tapa. Agregue el pimiento y ¾ de taza (155 g) de los frijoles reservados a través de la abertura del tapón de la tapa.
- Licúe durante 10 segundos más. Sirva de inmediato.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 taza (240 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||5 g|
Black Bean Soup is rated out of 5 by 32.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BethLIC from Solid Soup! I made a few tweaks to this recipe, but overall I think it is a solid soup. I blended all of the chickpeas and tossed in all of the black beans whole. I also roasted all of the vegetables, and blended the pepper instead of tossing it in at the end. At the end I tossed in a few roasted corn kernels for some crunch and added a splash of my favorite chili sauce. This soup was flavorful and the texture was velvety. I would definitely make this again.
Date published: 2015-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vitamix1 from Yum! Honestly, for a blender made soup, I’m relatively impressed. I used water instead of chicken or vegetable broth & I sautéd both the onion and green pepper. I also used about a cup of onion (Vidalia) rather than a 1/2 cup + tossed in a handful of cherry tomatoes, added an extra roasted garlic clove, & used a heaping teaspoon and a half of cumin. Didn’t have jalapeño on hand, but don’t feel like soup is necessarily missing it - plus, I’m not a huge fan of spicy! Is it the best black bean soup I’ve ever had...probably not...but I certainly think it is tasty, healthy, and satisfying!
Date published: 2018-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathe from Delicious! I didn't notice that it said to roast the garlic and sauté the onion when I saved this recipe. So glad I didn't, because that would have been too much work for what I wanted to be a simple soup. So with just those changes of raw garlic and onions, absolutely delicious and very simple.
Date published: 2017-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michael242 from Delicious soup! I sautéed the onions and the garlic and topped it with sour cream and scallions. I looooooved it. Very pleased with the outcome.
Date published: 2016-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elizabeth the First from Simple and Delicious This soup is great! It can be a little spicy (just don't add as many jalapenos). Overall it is very easy, very healthy, and reheats well.
Date published: 2016-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Whitney from Simple and Flavorful This was a pretty easy and simple recipe. The Jalepeno gave it just enough zing. I thought it was a little heavy on the cumin. Next time I think I will add more black beans at the end for a thicker soup, some grilled chicken would be a nice addition as well.
Date published: 2016-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jami from LOVE it I LOVE it! I'm a diabetic and this is a great, healthy option for me. I roasted the peppers, garlic and sweet onions. Added 1/2 a baked chicken breast and some plain non-fat greek yogurt - both to add the protein I need. Didn't have a hot pepper, so I added some verde sauce instead and a bit of Chili- Lime seasoning. this will be a staple for me!
Date published: 2017-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Teri Leigh from Fantastic first soup! This was the very first soup made in our brand new Vitamix! We loved it! Great flavor and texture in this soup. We will definitely have it often in our house. We love how nutritious, filling and low calorie it was without feeling deprived.
Date published: 2018-07-13