Sopa de frijol negro
Sustanciosa sopa espesa de frijol negro y garbanzo con todo el sabor de los distintos tipos de pimiento morrón, el jalapeño, las cebolletas y el ajo.
- 3 tazas (720 ml) de caldo de verduras bajo en sodio
- 1½ tazas (315 g) de frijoles negros cocidos, enjuagados y escurridos
- 1½ tazas (360 g) de garbanzos enjuagados y escurridos
- ½ taza (80 g) de cebolla sofrita
- 3 dientes de ajo asados
- 3 cucharadas (45 ml) de jugo de limón
- 1 jalapeño sin semillas cortado en cuartos
- 1 cucharadita de comino molido
- ¼ de cucharadita de sal
- ⅛ de cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- ¼ de taza (35 g) de pimiento morrón rojo sin rabo ni semillas y cortado en cuadritos
- Introduzca el caldo, ¾ de taza (155 g) de los frijoles, los garbanzos, la cebolla, el ajo, el jugo de lima, el chile jalapeño y los condimentos en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione el programa para sopa caliente o la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la máquina y permita que finalice el programa ajustado, o incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta el nivel Alto y licúe durante 6-7 minutos o hasta que salga vapor a través del orificio de la tapa.
- Reduzca la velocidad a 4 y retire el tapón de la tapa. Agregue el pimiento y ¾ de taza (155 g) de los frijoles reservados a través de la abertura del tapón de la tapa.
- Licúe durante 10 segundos más. Sirva de inmediato.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 taza (240 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||0 g|
|Fibra dietética||5 g|
Black Bean Soup is rated out of 5 by 35.
Rated 4 out of 5 by BethLIC from Solid Soup! I made a few tweaks to this recipe, but overall I think it is a solid soup. I blended all of the chickpeas and tossed in all of the black beans whole. I also roasted all of the vegetables, and blended the pepper instead of tossing it in at the end. At the end I tossed in a few roasted corn kernels for some crunch and added a splash of my favorite chili sauce. This soup was flavorful and the texture was velvety. I would definitely make this again.
Date published: 2015-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vitamix1 from Yum! Honestly, for a blender made soup, I’m relatively impressed. I used water instead of chicken or vegetable broth & I sautéd both the onion and green pepper. I also used about a cup of onion (Vidalia) rather than a 1/2 cup + tossed in a handful of cherry tomatoes, added an extra roasted garlic clove, & used a heaping teaspoon and a half of cumin. Didn’t have jalapeño on hand, but don’t feel like soup is necessarily missing it - plus, I’m not a huge fan of spicy! Is it the best black bean soup I’ve ever had...probably not...but I certainly think it is tasty, healthy, and satisfying!
Date published: 2018-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathe from Delicious! I didn't notice that it said to roast the garlic and sauté the onion when I saved this recipe. So glad I didn't, because that would have been too much work for what I wanted to be a simple soup. So with just those changes of raw garlic and onions, absolutely delicious and very simple.
Date published: 2017-03-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Michael242 from Delicious soup! I sautéed the onions and the garlic and topped it with sour cream and scallions. I looooooved it. Very pleased with the outcome.
Date published: 2016-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Elizabeth the First from Simple and Delicious This soup is great! It can be a little spicy (just don't add as many jalapenos). Overall it is very easy, very healthy, and reheats well.
Date published: 2016-01-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Whitney from Simple and Flavorful This was a pretty easy and simple recipe. The Jalepeno gave it just enough zing. I thought it was a little heavy on the cumin. Next time I think I will add more black beans at the end for a thicker soup, some grilled chicken would be a nice addition as well.
Date published: 2016-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jami from LOVE it I LOVE it! I'm a diabetic and this is a great, healthy option for me. I roasted the peppers, garlic and sweet onions. Added 1/2 a baked chicken breast and some plain non-fat greek yogurt - both to add the protein I need. Didn't have a hot pepper, so I added some verde sauce instead and a bit of Chili- Lime seasoning. this will be a staple for me!
Date published: 2017-01-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rosin from Amazing Soup! This recipe is amazing and easy to prepare! My husband, which has a good taste for food, loved it, my mom, and my son loved it too! I added a couple of extra garlics, because I love garlic, and half of a red pepper. I saute the garlics, onions, and red pepper first and used chicken broth and follow the rest of the instructions in the recipe. I did not add the jalapenos. At the end I added cilantro, chives, and peper for decoration and an extra caribean flavor. It was delicious! I will definitely make this healthy soup again. Thank you for the recipe!
Date published: 2020-01-17