Malteada de capuchino
Impregne su toque personal a este café helado con su capuchino instantáneo favorito.
- 2 tazas (265 g) de yogurt congelado de vainilla sin grasa
- 1½ cucharaditas de café instantáneo
- 1 taza (240 ml) de leche o producto lácteo alternativo
- 1 taza (130 g) de cubos de hielo
- Vierta todos los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix en el orden indicado y cierre bien la tapa.
- Encienda la licuadora en la velocidad más baja y luego increméntala rápidamente hasta llegar a la máxima. Licúe durante 45 segundos o hasta obtener la consistencia deseada, Sirva inmediatamente.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 porción (323 g)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||1.5 g|
|Fibra dietética||0 g|
Cappuccino Shake is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bluetrail from Use the FROZEN yogurt desert not greek yogurt To the reviewer who gave the Cappucino shake a negative review....please note the recipes calls for nonfat frozen yogurt or ice cream. Frozen yogurt is just like ice cream but made with yogurt..... Don't use just refrigerated yogurt it will not have the right consistency, and too strong in flavor. Since recipe has no ice added, it needs to have something frozen added so it comes out like a shake should. Hope this makes sense to SpecialK.....
Date published: 2016-04-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by Me Dave from Better than a hot cup of brew. Tried this because it was the first one that came up. Enjoyed it very much. Better than a hot cup and quicker
Date published: 2020-04-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by Chris636 from first time smoothie Machine worked great, this was my first time using the Vitamin 6300. Tasted great, easy to make. the machine gets pretty loud on level 10.
Date published: 2016-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by vitamixlover12 from love this recipe easy to make, and all the ingredients are something you find in your home. i used refrigerated vanilla yogurt, and the consistency was great, but the flavor not so much. so I just added some brown sugar, and it turned out great.
Date published: 2017-09-17
Rated 1 out of 5 by SpecialK from Do Not Make This!!!! This recipe is truly a waste of time and ingredients. Save your time and money and try any thing else but this recipe. There is no where near enough of anything in here to mask the taste of that Greek yogurt. The only reason I gave it one star was because I can't give it less
Date published: 2016-02-19