Sopa de zanahoria con jengibre y tofu
Puré suave como la seda de color amarillo brillante con el delicioso sabor del ajo y el jengibre.
- 2 tazas (240 g) de zanahorias partidas a la mitad
- ¼ de cebolla picada
- 4 dientes de ajo
- 2 cucharadas de aceite de oliva
- ½ cucharadita de sal
- ⅛ de cucharadita de pimienta blanca
- 1 cucharada de raíz de jengibre fresca
- ⅓ de taza (70 g) de tofu silken ligero
- 2 tazas (480 ml) de caldo de verduras bajo en sodio
- Introduzca las zanahorias, la cebolla y el ajo en el vaso de la Vitamix y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 4 o 5.
- Licúe durante 10 segundos o hasta que se haya molido la mezcla.
- Caliente el aceite en una cacerola pequeña y sofría los ingredientes molidos hasta que la cebolla se vuelva transparente y las zanahorias estén tiernas. Agregue un poco de consomé, si es necesario.
- Introduzca el resto de los ingredientes en el vaso de la Vitamix, agregue los ingredientes sofritos y cierre bien la tapa.
- Seleccione la velocidad 1.
- Encienda la licuadora e incremente poco a poco la velocidad hasta 10 y luego, hasta nivel Alto.
- Licúe durante 3-4 minutos o hasta que salga vapor a través del orificio de la tapa.
|Tamaño de la porción||1 taza (240 ml)|
|Cantidad por porción|
|Grasas saturadas||1 g|
|Fibra dietética||2 g|
Carrot Ginger Tofu Soup is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kawellm from Wonderful Ginger Flavor My whole family loved this. The fresh ginger is refreshing and the creaminess of the soup is divine. This is an easy recipe to make, which is a plus for a busy family. I made a recipe and a half to feed my family of 5. I also loved that it can be made vegan and no one would know it!
Date published: 2015-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ayesha108 from Highly palatable This recipe was delicious, the carrot fibre added a comforting thick feel to the soup. I also added a tablespoon of miso -will be making this again for sure
Date published: 2015-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Khicks from Delicious I made this soup for the first time last night. It was so easy and really delicious. The ginger flavour was just perfect. It was the first time I've used my Vitamix to heat a soup as well as blend and I was surprised how easy it was.
Date published: 2016-02-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Clau from Great colour and so smooth! I made this soup many times. The ginger is too strong for young children. I cut back on ginger or omit all together. I also added extra tofu for increased thickness. The colour and taste of the soup is very nice.
Date published: 2018-04-06
Rated 3 out of 5 by StephGM from Not Kid Friendly Pretty good soup. Definitely not kid friendly. The texture was great and the thickness was perfect. Just had too much ginger spice..... Almost even for me. Also I have the new VitaMix that has a soup button option amd wasnt sure if I had to saute or just use the soup button? So I did both. Probably wont ever make again.
Date published: 2018-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by ReginaO from Delicious! I made this recipe last night, and I just loved it! The ginger added tang, and the texture was perfect. I wouldn't have thought of using tofu in a soup, but it worked out great.
Date published: 2018-06-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Audio 2 from Love it! Modied without Tofu... Easy and amazing! Just coming off a fast...and this recipe is awesome! I removed the tofu...added Turmuand used bone broth...organic and low sodium... so so good!
Date published: 2018-09-09
Rated 1 out of 5 by Brook from Used the Perfect Blend App - Not good This recipe can also be found in the Vitamix Perfect Blend app. However, it calls for 1/2 cup (50g) of ginger. Because I am a Vitamix nube I wanted to follow the directions exactly. WAY TOO GINGERY and I LOVE ginger. This recipe on the website looks to have the correct measurements. I will try again without the app.
Date published: 2018-12-29